Help regarding practicing digital painting

首頁 論壇 行話 Help regarding practicing digital painting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Polyvios Animations 8 months ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

I'm trying to recently get into digital painting and (as expected) I got overwhelmed by the huge lot I've got to learn and improve at 😭

So, I'mma practice day-on-and-day-off for the upcoming months and I'd rlly appreciate it if u guys could help me make the best out of my practice sessions.

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Good morning, Asseroy, and welcome back, and how are you doing this morning? Thanks for the question, but nice job for asking, therefore, you don't really need to worry about the digi tools yet, but how would you like to practice gesture drawing on any drawing computer tablet on any digital drawing program? That way, anything you can do with pen and paper, you could do with a digital tablet and laptop. Is that simple?

Yet, once you get better at drawing digitally, you may and might, and some point, continue doing things most traditionally, for any and every artist's journey is unique.

Let's hope it's been the nicest, the most helpful, and furthermore, the most encouraging.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.