unsure if I'm doing it right

首頁 論壇 批評 unsure if I'm doing it right

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Angies 1 year ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hi!
    I'm unsure if I'm practicing right since I don't think I capture the motion that well and I wanted criticism. These are 30 seconds each.

https://imgur.com/a/cZigbHr

Thanks

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

In my opinion these are wonderful 30 second drawings. You are valuing structure over gesture. These short drawings are pretty much your under drawings to a longer piece. the more acurate your under drawing are, the better the end product is going be. And the less time you need to spend erasing mistakes. Your lines are great! They are not choppy.

Hi Nasayag ! they look pretty good to me. I am just an amature so dont take my comment as the exact thing to do. A 30 seconds or even 60 seconds gesture drawings are usualy done to warm up your hand before you go into the drawing you want to do. Just so you get your brain to feel that motion, energy or flow of the poses and be ready when you do a drawing (not a sketch). So i think your gestures are good and even the proportions are good. You are on the right track in my opinion. Practice, practice, practice and never be discouraged is the only options we have.

1 1

Je rejoins les avis précédents : ce sont des croquis dynamiques ,qui posent parfaitement la gestuelle des personnages. Les volumes sont déjà posés et les proportions également. Je remarque également que vous n'avez déjà plus besoin de tracer la ligne d'action ou du moins pas sur la papier 😉.Bravo !

1 2

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.