A few Quick sketches

Home Forums Critique A few Quick sketches

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rory 10 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hi all, I haven't posted anything yet, so I thought I would post a couple of quick sketches that I did. Comments are welcome! It has been some time since I have done any life drawing, so these are a new start:)

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

very nice...i'm quite horrible at drawing women..i feel like my pencil tip isn't thin enough at times!! Perhaps I should do a study on them!! :)

Thanks! The more I look at them,...the less I like them. But thank you. I will post some more sketches soon.  You should! God knows that it has been too long since I have done any of these.

What dont you like about it? You seem to understand "s" curves and "c" curves and have even used "line repetition "to your advantage...i really dont see anything wrong.  I only read about these techniques! I haven't practiced them that much! But i like the way the lines look when i do draw with these techniques!

A few quick sketches that have more fluid and believable motion than anything I've ever drawn.

Nice job man.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.