Gesture and Construction Critique and Advice

Home Forums Critique Gesture and Construction Critique and Advice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Yeil 3 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

I've been drawing for about a year and used Drawabox and youtube videos to teach myself. I mostly use feltliners to do gesture, for construction and drawing I use 6H and lead pencil. I am wondering if I am on the right path with the gestures and how can I better build up on my construction lines.

Thanks in advance.

The first four pages took about 2 minutes each

The pages with repeated poses were where I drew from looking at the pose for 3 minutes then drew it without looking for 3 minutes, though it usually took less.

I tried gesture using a type of lead pencil to match the videos.

The last three are trying to draw clothing and my best attempt to draw everything.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FQ_LYpbIBrQ_tku2QxGL6ApIWbvBY7Iq?usp=sharing

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Excellent pose, yeil, however, I've got one small concern: Can I have access to your Google Drive folder, pretty, pretty please, please?? The logic behind that is because, if you can give me access to your private file, then I can see and give you feedback on it. Hope and sweat on it that it'll be a benefit to you and me.

Polyvios Animations

Whoops, sorry about that, I will make sure sharing is allowed.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.