Hello!

Home Forums Shop talk Hello!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sanne 10 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking and using this site for a few months before I finally joined. I figured I have been taking from this site, it's only fair I give back by contributing at least. I feel like I struggle quite a bit, but only because I think I do not practice enough. I have to force myself to draw at least a little each day, but I know it's what I want to do ultimately because I always feel happy and accomplished when I draw, write something or both. If I'm feeling brave enough, I might start submitting work for critiques. Anyway, that's pretty much about me in a nutshell. Happy to finally be here! Now, if I can just find out how to change my profile pic...

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hello! Same here! Except I haven't been lurking the website, I've been lurking Google. I don't know how I've never come across this website before.

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll find all the motivation you need around here to keep going strong. :) Let us know if you ever need help with your drawings!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.