No image shown - only black screen [RESOLVED]

Home Forums Support & Suggestions No image shown - only black screen

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sanne 6 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hi to all, just registered today and when I click on ''Draw'' and then choose any one of the four
    windows no images show up. I can see the name of the photographer in the upper left but the screen is black and has no image. Can someone out there educate me as to the problem ?
    Thank you.

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

I am having the exact same issue.

@jonjabisch: Are you using Internet Explorer as your browser? I emailed the staff about this issue, and they said that this error primarily occurs with the Internet Explorer browser. They released a patch to fix it in January, and said it's possible that my computer still has an older version of the tools saved on it.

Try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page. (It didn't work for me, but maybe it'll work for you.) If that doesn't work, try switching browsers. I tried Firefox (which is free and safe to download) and the Draw tools work for me now!

I hope this helped you!

Hi BluishHazel,

I went to Google Chrome and that took care of the issue.
    Thank you, though, for your response.

John J. Abisch

Great, I'm so glad you found a way to make it work!

Hey guys!

I wanted to pop in and confirm that IE is indeed the culprit for black screens. Chrome and Firefox are alternative browsers where the tools should function properly.

If you run into this issue, you can switch browsers and let us know which version of IE you were using. If it's a newer version we'll have to investigate the issue, if it's an older version we recommend updating it.

Thanks for your help BluishHazel! It's very much appreciated. :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.