pages from the handy dandy notebook

Home Forums Critique pages from the handy dandy notebook

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Bodedo 2 weeks ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

I've been an artist for years and while my strengths and weaknesses fluctuate, I've always consistently sucked at drawing hands. I started using the hand drawing tool a couple of months back and I've just finished up my first sketchbook (lovingly dubbed the handy dandy notebook). Looking back through them, I honestly can't say I prefer the latest drawings to the ones I did at the very start, but I've been alive long enough to realise progress isn't always strictly linear.

This certainly hasn't been a daily thing, barely even scraping a weekly endeavour sometimes, but finishing the whole notebook has given me the sense of accomplishment I need to take this to another level, aka. posting my wretched hands to this forum. On one hand (hah) it doesn't look like batch uploads are possible on this forum so this could potentially take a while. On the other hand, I am procrastinating on emails right now. On the other-other hand, which I keep hidden under my shirt most days, it seems this forum is pretty deserted beside that one guy desperately trying to forge academic transcripts, to whom I say, "Bruh. We all know how to use photoshop here. 放松."

So. Potentially there's actually only one person here to bear witness to my shame, and luckily he's clearly got some other things weighing heavy on his mind.

Here's a sneak preview of the hilarity to come, whilst I calculate the """efficiency""" of uploading over a hundred images to tinypic.
    https://imgur.com/1c9eb975-6249-4223-a9b1-06500e3e9116">

• Bodedo edited this post on October 28, 2019 2:05am. Reason: welp, seems like tinypic has kicked the (photo)bucket. well I never liked him anyway.
    Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Alright. 40 minutes later and I've decided to compile the whole lot into a pdf and just link it, because while each and every drawing is the beloved mutant child of my fevered mind and I can pore lovingly over their grotesque geometries for hours, I'm gonna take pity on the intrepid document forger and his hardworking spambot sidekick, and just make it a thing you can flick through in a couple of seconds.

enjoy

One hundred pages and I only Victor-Frankensteined eight, not a bad turnout, all told. Now I have to go rescue my personal assistant* from her hysterical weeping and reassure her with empty promises of productivity.

*her name is Tyler Durden

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.