Please critique my class drawings !

Home Forums Critique Please critique my class drawings !

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by samorexic 2 days ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

I am trying to get used to this. Please critique my drawings so I can do better !

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Great job, napaurelie, great job on your 30 minute drawing class! Keep up the great job! If I were to give you much more feedback, I would really clearly say to do a figure study in 20 minutes (1200 seconds), would you, please?

BTW, thanks on your post.

Cheers to you,

Polyvios Animations.

P.S. Are you familiar with line-speed-beauty, or not?

Thank you for your response !
    I certainly will try a figure study in 20 minutes soon !
    I didn't know about line-speed-beauty before, but I just checked on the Internet. So I have to work on doing perfect studies, then make them perfect and quick, and then add my artistic touch, is that it ?

here is what i had time to do. some of it is unintelligible dont worry im only autistic keep up the good work https://imgur.com/a/DGgVRX2

1 1

Try drawing the indiviual body parts by themselves and then connect some of them once in a while.

Not sure how much daily practise time you do, but I do a minimum of 3hrs thru out the whole day and night that i am not at work or eating.....put in the practise time is what alot of us are telling you beginners and save the not so great early pieces for comparision of later.

Thank you for your advices !
    I am trying to keep practicing.

Here is what I did today. They're 60 seconds studies. I don't really know if that's better or not. I tried to incorporate your advices.

I tried to do it on Photoshop this time.

i am pleased to say that u are progressing!!! here is my thts on your last drawings. https://imgur.com/zRjMhfm

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.