Synching my time zone to Line of Action's time zone [RESOLVED]

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Synching my time zone to Line of Action's time zone

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sanne 5 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

How do I synch my time zone to yours? Line of Action is a day ahead of where I am, but it doesn't seem to be a 24 hour shift. Love the reverse drawing feature!

• Kim edited this post on November 11, 2018 4:45pm. Reason: Moved to the support forum, since this has become a bug report thread
    • Sanne edited this post on November 15, 2018 8:47am. Reason: Closed support request
    Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I'm still working on time zone settings. I hope to have it out in the next couple of weeks. :)

Thanks, Kim.

Hi again! The timezone update is out now. :D

Go to your User menu (it'll be your icon in the menu) and choose "Account settings" to find it. :) There's also a prompt if you haven't set it yet in your studio

Hi Kim,

Last night when I got the prompt I set my time zone and drew. The system didn't record my time. It didn't show any time for the entire week. Today I drew for about 25 minutes. Again the system didn't record my time. I logged out, logged back in, and reset the time zone. Both times the systen said my settings had been updated. Drew for about 10 minutes and still the system didn't recognize my time. What do I do now?

You did exactly the right thing by letting me know. I'll investigate now.

AHA! Okay, I see the problem. No worries! All your time has been properly recorded, it's just not being shown correctly. I'll fix this up today and you shouldn't have lost any credit for what you did. :)

You should be good to go now. Let me know if you have any other problems. :)

You're very welcome :)

Hi Kim,

My time isn't showing up today, 11/5/18.

What class/session details were you doing? How long did you do?

About 11 minutes for figure drawing, 1 minute per sketch. About 18 minutes, for faces and cats, 2 minutes each. Five minutes for a hand.

11/6/18 About 28 minutes for 1 figure.

Interesting, looks like we somehow managed to revert to the old code. I'll re-patch and then run the same repairs today. Sorry about that!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.