I want more drawing friends

Home Forums Shop talk I want more drawing friends

This topic contains 30 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Topspin4854 2 weeks ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hello my name is hue, im 19 and a college student. I would like to make more friends to help me stay on track while I learn how to effectively draw anatomy and beyond. If enough people reply in the forum we could make a discord for all of us.

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

Hi hue, agreed! More drawing friends to motivate and keep each other on track would be amazing!

Fingers crossed that there will be more replies :-)

Hello! I also want more drawing friends and would be interested in joining that Discord. :)

Being supportive of fellow artists is something I'm very down for!

Im a college student too and always love getting new influences!

I'm also interested in making new art friends!

I'd be down too

Hello! Thank you all for the feedback for anyone wanting to join a discord where we can post our progress along with encouraging others the link is here:

https://discord.gg/8d3seTwwch

Hope to see you there :)

yo. I'm looking for new artist friends too. would love to join that discord server

Hi,i am college student from CN.Sorry i was not good at English but i really want to find some drawing friends and foreigien friends to training my English.Also i play some PC game like League Of Legends and CS:GO

Here my email :darkflamemasters@163.com If you are interested in me , you can send a email to me !

I'm a model. I can help

Michellercusack@gmail.com

I live in England, but I study in Minnesota at SMSU. I love tacos, making my pigments, and I am obsessed with colour.

Any of ya'll jot me a line any time. I want to hear from you.

Or I have Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jcml_fine_art_by_michelle_rose/ We could do a draw at the same time video chat. Sometimes it's nice to have someone doing the same thing you are at the same time. Or we could all play the line game Thicker, thinner, darker, lighter. Actually, this would be a lot of fun with a bunch of us all playing at the same time.

I feel like this is sort of like one of those dating shows that used to be on Tv, and we are all saying, "Pick me! I am a cool art kid, I swear!!":D

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

All of the best,

Michellerose Cusack

JCML Fine Art.

I concur 100%

hi, im just a lowly highschool student whereas everyone else are like college students :( but if you want i would like to be friends

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.