This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kim 2 weeks ago.
- Subscribe Favorite
September 7, 2018 2:58pm #2727
There was an older version of this post that I have retired, as there isn't really a scrap of recycled code from the old website, so naturally we're going to have a different set of issues.
A list of known issues we're working on fixing:
* The "critiques given" weekly critique counter is not resetting on users who are very active critiquers
* The "critiques received" box on the Your Studio page never updates.
Class mode on the environments tool does not advance photosFixed 1/8/2019
In the animal drawing tools, selecting "All but insects and other creepy crawlies" will throw an error where the tools claims to have no matching images even though it most certainly does.Resolved 10/13/2018
"All mammals" in the animal tool DOES show only mammals, but not ALL available mammals.Resolved 10/13/2018
"react" box is too low when clicking the "react" buttonon mobile, so it looks like it didn't open.Resolved 10/13/2018
"reacts" work on responses to own sketchbook images, when really only critique responses should be reactable.Fixed 9/18/2018
Stand-alone URLs are not being properly converted into links on the forums.Fixed 9/18/2018
There's an error that can occur when trying to save a custom goalFixed 9/18/2018* 7 day streak badges are showing as broken imagesFixed 9/18/2018
Sometimes when copying/pasting from another forum post, you'll end up with bizarre extra bbcode styling that we do not actually support.
Some of the blog post images need to be re-linked, since we've moved all our files around. UPDATE 9/8: I'm about halfway through linking everything back up.
Sometimes forum topics are appearing out of orderTentatively fixed 9/9/2018
Choosing "only show live animals" in the drawing tools is causing the tools to erroneously report that it doesn't have any images.Fixed 9/9/2018
Some of the tool images appear more blurry/pixelated than before. Not yet clear why this is effecting some images and not others. UPDATE: We have a clue, the server is working to regenerate images with the new compression guidelines, we'll see if that rights this!Update 9/8/2018: Everything is confirmed back to normal with tool images now.
Because we don't have proper timezone settings yet, what day study time is assigned to can feel totally absurd for some users.
October 13, 2018 11:03pm #3130
- Kim edited this post on September 7, 2018 6:59pm. Reason: Fix to blurry images being tried
- Kim edited this post on September 7, 2018 8:57pm.
- Kim edited this post on September 7, 2018 9:40pm. Reason: Password reset issue was resolved, removing it from the list
- Kim edited this post on September 9, 2018 6:31pm.
- Kim edited this post on September 17, 2018 6:02pm.
- Kim edited this post on September 17, 2018 11:50pm.
- Kim edited this post on September 19, 2018 2:10pm.
- Kim edited this post on October 14, 2018 3:03am. Reason: Fixed animal image categories, react box on mobile
- Kim edited this post on January 7, 2019 4:47pm.
- Kim edited this post on January 8, 2019 5:55pm.
Pushed out a whole bunch of fixes and changes today, including these on this list:
* In the animal drawing tools, selecting "All but insects and other creepy crawlies" will throw an error where the tools claims to have no matching images even though it most certainly does.
* "All mammals" in the animal tool DOES show only mammals, but not ALL available mammals.
* "react" box is too low when clicking the "react" buttonon mobile, so it looks like it didn't open.
Onwards and upwards :DJanuary 8, 2019 1:05pm #3432
Fixed the issue "Class mode on the environments tool does not advance photos"
Or, of course, maybe I didn't. Let me know if you still have problems ;)January 21, 2020 5:06pm #25270
How are you?
Say, I have a problem with my push notifications on all my Apple devices, and that is, I really, truly can't register all of them as my push devices. Would you, could you fix this and find a solution to my problem, pretty please??
Your biggest follower,
Polyvios AnimationsFebruary 2, 2020 3:47pm #25280