My daily gesture drawings

Home Forums Critique My daily gesture drawings

This topic contains 510 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Swen 3 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite
    Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I follow you on Instagram! What a surprise seeing you here. Force drawing is an amazing approach, one i understand in theory, but have a hard time implementing. You do it with extravagance! I have been drawing for a year, and I have improved, but i want so badly to be at this level. Can you offer any tips?

I follow you on Instagram! What a surprise seeing you here. Force drawing is an amazing approach, one i understand in theory, but have a hard time implementing. You do it with extravagance! I have been drawing for a year, and I have improved, but i want so badly to be at this level. Can you offer any tips?

Hi Grayson, thanks for the kind words :). Do you mean you've been studying FORCE Drawing for a year? And if so, what resources have you been using to study it?

No no, I only started drawing last year. Force is a concept I have only been aware of for a few months.

No no, I only started drawing last year. Force is a concept I have only been aware of for a few months.

OK I understand. If you want to learn FORCE Drawing, the best way is learning it from Mike Mattesi himself. Learning from him one on one has brought me this far.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.