My daily gesture drawings

Home Forums Critique My daily gesture drawings

This topic contains 510 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Swen 3 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite
    Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hey Swen dem figures appeals my senses. Not really a fan of the roughness tho, is it to emphasize the muscles in action? I'm a bit lost what drawing "force" really means and what sets it apart from all the other tutorial websites out there. Not trying to be rude or anything, just a n00b tryin to get dat knowledge and a lazy one at that. ( ◞・౪・)

Thank you for sharing, very nice gesture drawings! Thank you for the artist advice the you shared on your website!

Hey Swen dem figures appeals my senses. Not really a fan of the roughness tho, is it to emphasize the muscles in action? I'm a bit lost what drawing "force" really means and what sets it apart from all the other tutorial websites out there. Not trying to be rude or anything, just a n00b tryin to get dat knowledge and a lazy one at that. ( ◞・౪・)

Thanks for dropping by Stuffed. Well, the roughness is because they are sketches, not cleaned up drawings. I use as many or as few lines as I need to understand what's going on. Clean drawings are for the clean up phase for me.

As for what FORCE Drawing is, this video series explains that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07fusT-dwVE

Thank you for sharing, very nice gesture drawings! Thank you for the artist advice the you shared on your website!

You're welcome Noeart88 :)

• Swen edited this post on February 8, 2019 4:23pm.

• Swen edited this post on February 19, 2019 2:27pm.

• Swen edited this post on February 19, 2019 2:25pm.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.