Two Page Faces Practice

Home Forums Critique Two Page Faces Practice

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kim 1 week ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hello! Here's the link. I used a 10 minute timer for each face but after 2 or 3 I didn't really use the full 10 minutes. I did this (and future practices) to get my more stylized art to a certain level of semi-realism by getting more comfortable with real faces. If that makes sense. Critiques are more than welcome!

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

link is asking me to ask for access...

Ugh. I updated the link, it should work this time!

Смотрел твои работы, они действительно хороши! :0

Я пока не силен в критике.

Я не уверен, но я думаю, что у девушки справа есть небольшие проблемы с положением глаз и строением лица. Может быть, вы можете увидеть это в зеркальном изображении по ссылке.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CBpUKUd0yoNUf23zZuBPMjTOwj2xMURj/view?usp=drivesdk

• Lanagen edited this post on June 6, 2022 5:46am. Reason: Не было ссылки

I like the energy in the line work , the eyes need practice but apart from that your hair is amazing too great work

All of the people are highly recognizeable! I knew which model you were working from immediately with each face. That's quite the achievement, so congrats on that!

I think playing with line weights might add some additional movement and energy to your drawings, maybe that's something you could try a little more of in a future practice session. :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.