My daily gesture drawings

Home Forums Critique My daily gesture drawings

This topic contains 510 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Swen 3 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Wow, all of these are really great! I feel so inspired after looking at them. Gonna keep checking this thread out everyday now!

Thanks buzzin-bea :), It's great to hear that you're inspired by my drawings.

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

though i'm just a beginner and can'r exactly have a word on the matter but i can't help but notice how your sketches have improved compared to the sketches you posted back in 2016! they're more angular now and they look strong and expressive. I love the floor in perspective (or are they mats?). Love the two-figure poses. always difficult to draw those but yours are sooo good =)

though i’m just a beginner and can’r exactly have a word on the matter but i can’t help but notice how your sketches have improved compared to the sketches you posted back in 2016! they’re more angular now and they look strong and expressive. I love the floor in perspective (or are they mats?). Love the two-figure poses. always difficult to draw those but yours are sooo good =)

Thanks a lot marymary! You shouldn't underestimate the value of your point of view just because you are a beginner. What you pointed out is something that I didn't realize myself.

And you're right, those are the floors in perspective to help me get a sense of space.

FANTASTIC!THOSE FIGURE DRAWINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY MIND-BLOWING!IT MAKE ME WANNA DRAW MORE!KEEP IT UP!DUDE!

FANTASTIC!THOSE FIGURE DRAWINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY MIND-BLOWING!IT MAKE ME WANNA DRAW MORE!KEEP IT UP!DUDE!

Thanks JUNFENG! If they inspired you to draw more then they have accomplished their purpose :).

I love the feeling of tension and movement in them. Makes me want to take a pencil and draw something as well! thank you for sharing this =)

I love the feeling of tension and movement in them. Makes me want to take a pencil and draw something as well! thank you for sharing this =)

Thank you marymary, if they inspire you to draw then they are accomplishing their purpose :D

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.